Advantages of Java Over Other Languages
Most of the people ask why should they learn Java and what are the Advantages of Java?
A simple answer is that Java is the base of all other advanced programming languages like Android. And you can learn Object-Oriented concepts in a better way as Java is purely Object-Oriented Language.
As we know, Java is an object-oriented programming language used for Android, desktop and also for the web application. And if we say Java is the best language then the question arises what are the advantages of Java over other languages and how it’s better than other.
So first we must know, what Java is?
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is concurrent and object-oriented. Java runs on JVM which is platform independent, as because JVM is a virtual machine. It is intended to let programmers and apps developer build an app once and run it anywhere on any plate form. It is the most popular language in used by developers.
Principles of Java:
In the creation of Java five primary goals were decided:
- Make a simple, easy to understand and user-friendly language.
- It must be secure and fault tolerated.
- It must be portable.
- High-performance execution.
- It must be dynamic.
Advantages of Java Programming Language:
- Java has many proper advantages over other languages and environments that make it better than other languages out here.
- Java is easy to learn and user-friendly.
- Java was designed easy to write, compile and learn than other languages.
- Java is object-oriented (classes based).
- Java allows developers to create reusable code.
- Java is platform-independent.
- One of the most significant advantages of Java is its ability to move easily from one computer system to another.
The ability to run on every platform from Java is the most popular and mostly used language because it runs on any system and the environment.
Java Developers Demand:
Java developers are currently most in demand by a wide margin. Although .NET is an excellent framework and C# is a fine language, and also, their platform like Visual Studio is also fine and most value able due to their GUI supports. Oracle could pull defeat from the jaws of victory by continuing to degrade the demand for Java, but I think Java will outlive .NET.
Unless Windows Phone gains significant market share then why would developers write apps for Windows phone? And if developers are not writing apps for Windows phone why or why would they choose a Microsoft Windows based platform for their back-end services? What happens to Azure if there are few back-end services for phones and tablets on the Microsoft Platform? Both IBM and Oracle are about Java.
Java Developers Salary:
On some Google search,
we found that a Java developer earns more than $70,773 per year.
Choices of tools to work with Java
Much more resources for Java online when you need help
Better GUIs through VS
Events, delegates, and LINQ