To Download and Install Android Studio you need to follow these steps.
Download Android Studio
- For Downloading Android Studio setup, there should be a secure source to download virus free Android Studio Setup.
You can download Android Studio for all the Platforms here:
Download Complete Android Studio 2.0 Setup
- It will take some time as the setup consists of SDK as well.
An Android Studio Update is also available but after updating it will get you hundreds of errors. So It is preferred to download a fresh and stable copy of Android Studio.
Install Android Studio
- After Setup is downloaded, Open the executable file of Android Studio. It will Load necessary Components Of Android Studio
- Welcome Page for Android Studio will be displayed at the start, Click next to continue Installing Android Studio.
- Choose the components you want to install, From components window. these are the components already included in the downloaded package. Click Next after selecting the desired components.
- You need to read the terms and conditions of Android Studio and accept these terms and conditions to install Android Studio.
- Clicking I Agree button will make you accept the terms and conditions for Android Studio. It will show another screen asking for install location for Android Studio and SDK. Change the location as desired from the text fields and Click Next.
- Choose the Start Menu folder from the list for the shortcuts of Android Studio and click Install to start the Installation Process.
- Click install to start installing Android Studio, it may take some time. After Installation is complete it will display a setup completed dialog box.
- Click Finish to finish the initial installation but you are not done yet. You must launch Android Studio to make components ready to use. The check box, Start Android Studio must be selected before you click finish button.
Choose Install Type Settings
- Choose the Install Type i.e either you want the stand components to install or you need the customized installation. These include the RAM access for the android virtual device and theme etc.
Select UI Interface for Android Studio
- If you want custom components to be installed. Choose the radio button Custom and click Next. It will show a dialog box asking choose theme. This is the User Interface UI of Android Studio. Choose the interface type a click next.
Install SDK Components
- Choose SDK components from the dialog box displayed and click Next to move on to the next step. a preconfigured and optimized settings are already selected. You can also change these settings click Next when you are done.
15. After choosing the desired components setup will ask for the RAM you want to assign the emulator i.e. AVD, Android Virtual Device. Click Next and the final setup will ask to review the selected options in case if you have selected some wrong options by mistake. When you click finish it will start downloading and installing the selected components.When all the components will be downloaded and installed it will launch the android studio and show the Welcome Screen of Android Studio.
- Here you go Click next and start using Android Studio. You can now Create your first Android Studio Project. Cheers!