Uninstall Visual Studio
In this tutorial you will learn how to uninstall visual studio.
- Open Control Panel from Start Menu -> Control Panel
- Under Programs category choose Uninstall a program, a window will open displaying installed programs
- Find “Microsoft Visual Studio Community/Express/Project” and right click on it, a drop-down menu will open with option click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Uninstall button to uninstall “Microsoft Visual Studio” from your computer.
A screen will appear that will gather the components.
- Wait for a while and visual studio will give options to uninstall/ repair/ modify visual studio.
Select the desired option
- Clicking Uninstall will display a confirmation dialog box to remove all the
components from the computer. Clicking Repair will repair all the Visual Studio Components.
- Click YES to uninstall visual studio.
It will take a few minutes to completely remove visual studio from your computer.
When the setup will complete uninstall it will display a dialog box. Click Close to complete uninstall process of Visual Studio.
All the components are removed but you need to delete the work space and the projects you created, manually. Which will be there in My Documents -> Visual Studio -> Projects.